The Wicklow Wine Company

wwpantonelogo3

Coming soon: wine tasting evenings… Stay tuned!

Poggio Capponi, Chianti Riserva

17.95

The Chianti Poggio Capponi Riserva is one of the most elegant wines of our farm. This wine is produced with Sangiovese, Syrah and Colorino grapes grown with the spurred cordon method in the hills around Montespertoli with medium-textured clayey soils. The product follows a maturation process of about 18 months, divided into 70% of the time in steel and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels. After an aging period of about 3 months in the bottle, an intense Ruby colored wine is obtained, with hints of ripe red fruit and black berry fruit with delicate spicy notes. In the mouth it is possible to appreciate its compactness, its structure and its well-integrated tannins.

Colour: Intense ruby red, concentrated
Bouquet: Intense, persistent and complex, with hints of ripe red fruit, accompanied by spicy
Taste: Concentrated, with good structure and persistence, matched olfattiva. Presenza taste of tannins well integrated.
Serving recommendations: Pasta with meat sauce, sausage, roasts, red meat.

2017

Shiraz/Syrah, Sangiovese, Colorino

Montespertoli, Chianti, Tuscany, Italy

18-21°C

14

Oaked

Body of wine:

Full

Pairings:

Standard Bottle (750ml)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Poggio Capponi, Chianti Riserva”

Your email address will not be published.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Poggio Capponi, Chianti Riserva”

Your email address will not be published.