Chateau Beauregard Ducasse
This vintage emerged from a subtle 60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc grape blend. Hand-picked harvests (to perpetrate the family tradition), complete destemming, cold soak pre-fermentation to enhance the aromatic potential, temperature checks of the fermentations, long 20 to 30 days vatting periods. 80 % of this wine is aged in stainless steel vats for between 18 to 24 months to preserve the fresh and intense aromas. The remaining 20% is aged in barrels which generates more complexity.
Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Graves, Bordeaux, France
Standard Bottle (750ml)
Beef, Venison, Chocolate